Re: Fedora Board meeting Tuesday 12/12

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Monday 11 December 2006 15:17, Max Spevack wrote:
- Is the ball moving on version control stuff since the Fedora Summit?  I
know Jesse continues to work on pungi, but I haven't seen (or just haven't
been looking in the right place) a lot of follow up about the distributed
version control.  Where are we with that, etc?

I thought this was supposed to take a backburner. It was noted that CVS _has_ some ACL stuff in place so that we can keep set permissions at a module level (does this include release branch, since these aren't really "branches"?) and that we don't _need_ a new SCM to accomplish the merger of core<->extras.

Back burner to what, exactly? What's it waiting on (other than testing and feedback?)

--Chris