Re: Fedora Board meeting Tuesday 12/12

Mike McGrath (mmcgrath fedoraproject org) said:
> I had the same issue with my subversion proof of concept a few months
> back.  Is it safe or dangerous to assume that lack of interest means
> that people just don't care as long as it works?

Generally, with things like SCMs or build systems, no one is going
to switch until it's "live" and they have to - they worry about getting
their stuff packaged and can manage to migrate when they have to.
I recall when we initally did the CVS migration internally - we
went from a few feeble 'hm, works for me, I suppose' to 'OMG WHAT DID
YOU DO' as soon as we made it live.

Bill