Re: Fedora Freedom?

Andreas Bierfert wrote:
On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 18:32:38 -0500
Warren Togami <wtogami redhat com> wrote:

I propose that we call the Fedora universe collection "Fedora Freedom".
-1
Just reminds me to much of Freedom Fries which I dearly hate.

Fedora
+1

+1 on Fedora

FU is just not a friendly acronym :)

--
Politics is the struggle between those who want to make their country
the best in the world, and those who believe it already is.  Each group