Fedora Foo (was Re: Fedora Freedom?)

On 13.12.2006 04:52, Rik van Riel wrote:
Andreas Bierfert wrote:
On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 18:32:38 -0500
Warren Togami <wtogami redhat com> wrote:
I propose that we call the Fedora universe collection "Fedora Freedom".
-1 Just reminds me to much of Freedom Fries which I dearly hate.
Fedora
+1
+1 on Fedora

That seems to be the consensus (and was agreed on by the board afaics). But I'd really like to see a semi-official name for our internal discussions as the generic name "Fedora" often it to unclear what we are talking about (the Project? the packages mix of what was formally known as Core and Extras? Something else?).

Suggestions? Fedora Packages? Fedora Package Universe?

Cu
thl