Re: fedora 7 schedule (was Re: Fedora 7 planing)

Dave Jones wrote:

Towards the end of FC6 dev cycle, we did a few things differently
to improve things.
* bi-weekly status meetings. Just a half hour concall to make
  sure everyone knew the state of the onion.
* Will started hashing out test plans.
* Some process documentation got put on the wiki.
* I believe there are weekly(?) test team irc meetings.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA has the release criteria, weekly QA meetings and the test suite roadmap.

Rahul