Re: Fedora Foo (was Re: Fedora Freedom?)

On Wed, 13 Dec 2006, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

That seems to be the consensus (and was agreed on by the board afaics). But I'd really like to see a semi-official name for our internal discussions as the generic name "Fedora" often it to unclear what we are talking about (the Project? the packages mix of what was formally known as Core and Extras? Something else?).

Suggestions? Fedora Packages? Fedora Package Universe?

I will continue to use "Fedora Star".

--g