Re: fedora 7 schedule (was Re: Fedora 7 planing)

Oh, another note that I would like to point out. Xen is one of the few places where we've really got a lot of users. So supporting them turns out to be important. Lots of biz users and ISVs who want to deliver on Xen turn to us because, frankly, we're the best on the block at the moment in terms of getting the technology into people's hands. So we have to consider that while not a huge number of people are using it, it's at least one of our positions of strength - something we should probably defend.

--Chris