Re: fedora 7 schedule (was Re: Fedora 7 planing)

On Wednesday 13 December 2006 16:44, Christopher Blizzard wrote:
> Sounds fine to me.  But just make sure it's "I don't have the bandwith
> to do this, you're going to have to help me" not "Xen sucks, get it
> out."  Xen _might_ suck because it's not upstream, but I don't think
> that's the problem we're really dealing with here.  Just a guess, though.

Its more of a 'xen upstream doesn't care about newer kernels nor Fedora, so we
have to do all the work ourselves, and um -ENOTIME'  However if the xen stuff
were in upstream kernel, there is a much higher chance it would be working
before the upstream kernel made upstream releases and then we wouldn't have
this problem.

Release Engineer: Fedora