Re: fedora 7 schedule (was Re: Fedora 7 planing)

On Tue, 2006-12-12 at 17:37 -0500, Max Spevack wrote:

> Here was the proposal we came up with (modified for a Tuesday release, not
> a Monday release), working backward:
>
> RH Summit	May 9-11
> Release		April 24 (exactly 6 months after FC6)
> Gold		April 17
> Test3		March 27
> Test2		February 27
> FudCon		February 9-11 (including hackfest)
> Test1		January 30

This question came up during yesterday's Fedora QA meeting - does this
schedule take into account the release dates of major projects like
GNOME?

I know the GNOME 2.18.0 release is scheduled for March 14, which should
be fine. Still - was this schedule aligned against any others? If so,
which ones?

-w