Re: F7 Plan (draft)

Bill Nottingham wrote:
Rahul Sundaram (sundaram fedoraproject org) said:

The GNOME spin is called "Fedora Desktop" while the KDE one is called "Fedora KDE". Might consider more consistent branding. Speaking about KDE, are we looking at KDE 4?

/me points at Rex. AFAIK, KDE4 is still a ways off.

Yep, too far away, they don't even have any target dates set for KDE4 yet.

-- Rex