Re: F7 Plan (draft)

Bill Nottingham wrote:
4. A Fedora Desktop spin of F7
Accountable: Jesse Keating (rel-eng), Jonathan Blandford, the Fedora
  Desktop SIG (what, you say there isn't one?)

One of our release targets. Needs defined by Test 2. Test 1 can
be an old-style tree.

5. A Fedora Server spin of F7
Accountable: Jesse Keating (rel-eng), YOUR NAME HERE!

Another one of our release targets. Needs defined by Test 2.

Do you picture a different kernel variant for client vs server?