Re: F7 Plan (draft)

As far as the realtime kernel is concerned... perhaps it would be sufficient for the fedora wiki to simply refer people here:
http://rt.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Main_Page

I'm working w/ Ingo to get his yum repo kernel pointers there.

Seriously, that is the main realtime kernel playground so I don't see Fedora value-add in this particular case, at this point in its development.