Re: kernels in the packaging universe

David Woodhouse wrote:
On Wed, 2006-12-20 at 11:59 -0600, Rex Dieter wrote:
If by "We", you really mean "you", then you'd be correct. FESCo, currently anyway, still allows kmods in limited cases.

If by 'limited' we mean cases where DaveJ, Jesse and I _all_ agree that
it's a good idea, I'm fine with that policy continuing in the combined
Fedora :)

Tell ya what, I'll consider giving Jesse (et-al) veto power over all kmods the day
http://bugzilla.redhat.com/170335
is fixed.  deal?

-- Rex