Re: F7 Plan (draft)

On 12/19/06, Bill Nottingham <notting redhat com> wrote:
Another one of our release targets. Needs defined by Test 2.

If the release is date (Red Hat Summit) defined, what does 'release
target' mean?

More info: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Desktop/FastUserSwitching

I might suggest that Ubuntu's templated feature specs are something to
look at as inspiration for future planning:

https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+spec/dash-as-bin-sh
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DashAsBinSh

I'd combine them into one page instead of two, but having rationale,
people, priorities, use cases, etc., in one place seems very nice to
have.

13. LobbyBuddy
Accountable: Greg DeKoenigsberg

Given your locale and timezone, determine where you are, and who your
elected representative is. Allow you to easily send them information
about how the laws should be changed with respect to patents and other
important issues. If it determines you do not have a duly elected
representative, offer a special initiative to lobby foreign representative
to install a new regime. (I'M KIDDING!)

Greg, we should chat about user education at some point. I have a
sense that many of our newer users wouldn't even know what they were
lobbying for or why.

Luis