apology to Matthias

Rex Dieter wrote:

Yep, call it what you want, but I call it compromise. I'm willing to bend to give you what you want, if you kick/poke/cajole gtk's maintainer to fix what I want.

I'd like to extend my apologies to Matthias (gtk). I in no way meant to slight or offend in any way.

I do want to make it clear that if it is wrong to ask for help get old bugs some love, I don't want to be right.

-- Rex