happy holidays fedora

Well, Davidz's LiveCD announcement is a perfect present for Fedora as the holiday season kicks into gear.

I know we're a worldwide group, but a lot of Fedora folks are going to be taking some vacation in the coming week or so.

Just thought I'd send a quick email thanking everyone for all the hard work and leadership that you've given Fedora in the past year. We've gotten a lot of good work done, and I think that as a group Fedora continues to accomplish its goals the "right way".

So thank you all for your contributions and efforts. They are incredibly valued and appreciated.

--Max

--
Max Spevack
+ http://spevack.org