Re: What do we want to archive with Fedora?

Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
"RS" == Rahul Sundaram <sundaram fedoraproject org> writes:

RS> The potential legal liability issues with doing so is a blocker to
RS> this. We dont the resources to cross check every now and then.

I suppose you are making the assumption that said repository would be
outside the project.  I suppose I can't blame you for making that
assumption, but I will, however, respectfully request that you not put
words in my mouth, as that assumption was neither implicit nor
explicit in what I wrote and I did not see that assumption in what
Thorsten wrote, either.

Thorsten's idea of a add on repository within the project was clear to me. However letting other packages (besides fedora-release) add additional repositories looks entirely different. Why would you want to ever allow that?

Rahul