Re: What do we want to archive with Fedora?

RS> Control. If random packages start adding repositories on their
RS> own, we wouldnt be able to do control their outcome.

Has anyone proposed or advocated "random packages" adding
repositories?

It's just incredibly difficult to have any reasonable discussion with
someone who extracts one sentence from a carefully-written message,
infers some meaning that was not in the original, and then uses that
as a counter-argument to the entire subject under discussion.

But I suppose it's worked, because I give up.

 - J<