Re: [fab] Licensing the Fedora logo

On 7/13/06, Josh Boyer <jwboyer jdub homelinux org> wrote:
On Thu, 2006-07-13 at 15:32 -0400, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Jul 2006, Jesse Keating wrote:

>   1. Come up with a "protected" logo that ships with FCn, and really
> anywhere we need to emphasize the strong relationship between RH and
> Fedora.

Aka, the RH logo, but with a blue hat instead (as an example).

We had a 'Blue-Shoes' logo in technical support for a cd-set we were
going to put together someday. We figured it was the opposite end of
the Red Hat spectrum (well Purple Socks were also looked at...)

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
CSIRT/Linux System Administrator