Re: [fab] Fedora Board meeting today

On Tue, 2006-07-18 at 10:14 -0400, Max Spevack wrote:
> The Fedora Board meets this afternoon.
>
> The number of topics we could potentially discuss far exceeds the hour of
> time that we have allotted, but here's a list of discussion items:

> - Anything else people want to discuss

Perhaps not at this meeting, but there should be some discussion and
agreement on where to document policies between Committees.  Like the
recent "packaging committee waits a week before making changes official
to allow comments from Extras/Core" stuff.  It needs to be documented
somewhere so that as people come and go from said committees, it doesn't
get forgotten.

josh