[fab] trimming Core, some (more) kde bits

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Tue Jul 25 22:43:17 UTC 2006

Just occurred to me today that since our last meeting when we discussed
the possibility of further Core pruning, some (more) kde bits came to mind:
kdeaccessibility (~9MB)
kdebindings (~9MB)
kdeartwork-icons (~11MB)
kdeedu (~30MB)
kdegames (~11MB)
kdeaddons (~3MB) (BR's kdegames-devel, xmms-devel)

IMO, the best candidate is kdeartwork-icons, some optional/less-used
icon themes.  Next best would be kdeedu, since it's so big. (:

I already have most of these already up for review (presumably for
fc7/UnleashKDE purposes), so these could get moved to Extras relatively
quickly.

-- Rex