Re: [fab] trimming Core, some (more) kde bits

Bill Nottingham wrote:
Rex Dieter (rdieter math unl edu) said:

The problem is, we're already essentially frozen for test2, and we've
already rejected changes (outside of this) that would involve large
package upheaval in Core. I'm concerned that it's too late for this
now, and if we're moving as planned for FC7, it will all be solved
then anyway.

I take it then from your statement that this pretty much vetoes any further Core->Extras move in the fc6 timeframe?

WORKSFORME either way.

-- Rex