[fab] New project formation is out of control

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 12:24:21 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-06-08 at 15:42 -0400, seth vidal wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-06-08 at 12:36 -0700, Thomas Chung wrote:

> > > Gang?
> > >
> > > --g
> >
> > Team?  As in Fedora Ambassadors Team or Fedora Documentation Team.
> > Regards,
>
> Ugh - sounds like HR speak for 'employee'
>
> Wait - let's call them 'Associates'
>
> /me goes to retch.

I dunno, "team" is pretty generic.  No one playing football (on either
side of the pond) seems to have a problem with it.  Hmm, "club"?  Too
Mickey Mouse.  "League"?  "Fedora Justice League to the rescue!"
"Cadre"?  "Corps"?  "Assemblage"?  "Consortium"?

/me suggests "Team" and a bottle of Pepto Bismol at the ready for
Seth. :-)

P.S.  I think "Fedora Project" is fine as is for the umbrella.