Re: [fab] 2006-06-20 agenda

On Mon, 2006-06-19 at 13:21 -0400, Max Spevack wrote:
> * Legacy -- Jesse, did you get what you needed for the time being?
> Anything else we can do for you right now?

Well the go ahead was good. I've been swamped w/ Test1 stuff so I
haven't made much progress other than talk to the Legacy folks about
where we're headed.  We wrote out some planning stuff need to actually
talk to folks that can get the parts done.  CVS, Build System, etc...  I
can go to those folks directly w/out needing the Board's assistance.

Release Engineer: Fedora