[fab] 108

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jun 20 22:16:43 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-06-20 at 18:12 -0400, seth vidal wrote:
> I forgot to ask in the meeting - I wanted to follow up a point Rahul
> made on the mailing list about 108.
>
> Is 108 considered a rh thing or a fedora thing? Also the code for 108 is
> that available somewhere or is it a closed-source-ish 'service' that red
> hat is providing or what?

Closed source-ish service (with enough internal flamewars) based on
Collabnet that Red Hat provides.

Some information

http://www.redhat.com/magazine/020jun06/features/108/

> It's a confusing point as to how 108 fits into the fedora world view.

My take is that it doesnt fit into the Fedora world at all though
Karsten Wade who is leading this effort said earlier that he wants a
open Fedora equivalent.

Rahul