[fab] Nice To Have - Acronyms for Board Meeting Minutes

Julien Tane jtane at web.de
Wed May 10 07:26:39 UTC 2006

Hello,

There is no need to take the time to answer to this mail.
I am just  informing you that it would probably ease the reading of the
minutes
if acronyms were listed or at least accessibles  on the page.

For example, what is: FESCO ?

What is the difference between RH and RHAT?

This is just an idea to make the minutes more easily readable. But I am
not sure
what is the best way for this.  Thanks for the great work, guys. (Maybe
I can be useful
later on, but for now I am busy with my thesis. :-( ).

As I said no need to answer. It might not take you too long to do
(perhaps a permanent link at the top of the minutes (or on the right) or
something).