[fab] discussion topics for red hat ceo

Howdy folks,

The Fedora Project Board meets next Tuesday (5/16), and Matthew Szulik (Red Hat CEO) is scheduled to be in on the meeting.

I've asked the board members to think about some of the topics they'd like to discuss with Matthew, but I wanted to throw it out to this list in full. What are some of the things you'd all like to see discussed?

I'm gonna leave it open-ended on purpose for now, rather than seed the discussion with my own ideas.

Thanks,
Max

--
Max Spevack