[fab] discussion topics for red hat ceo

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Mon May 15 17:50:54 UTC 2006

On Mon, 15 May 2006, Christopher Blizzard wrote:

> I think that I would like to hear a couple of things from Matthew:
>
> 1. His unvarnished opinion on where he thinks that Fedora fits into Red
> Hat's strategy.
>
> 2. His level of commitment in allowing us to drive changes inside of
> Engineering as require to drive our larger goal of opening up the
> distribution to a higher level of community involvement.
>
> 3. From where he sits where we could improve what we could be doing.
> Looking for feedback.

All great points.  I've heard some of this in my own meetings with him (in
which we discuss Fedora and I get his feedback on how I'm doing in my
position), but I think it's very important that the Board can hear these
things first hand as well, without them coming through me.

I'll be sending him a note later today with a summary of the things that
have cropped up on this thread, and also a general discussion of what I'm
hoping he'll talk about tomorrow.

--Max

--
Max Spevack