[fab] discussion topics for red hat ceo

Robert 'Bob' Jensen bob at bobjensen.com
Mon May 15 18:28:07 UTC 2006

Jesse Keating wrote:

> What about 'How does he feel about creating variant Fedora distributions
> that use the Fedora name and logo (built from Fedora binary bits)?  And
> further more, opensourcing the tools we use internally to create our
> variant of Fedora?'

This is a valid question for not only the CEO but also for this board.

In the next two weeks the Fedora Unity Project is planning on releasing
its first respin for FC5 + Updates. One thing we would like to know as
we move forward is can it still be called Fedora? Do we have to call it
something else, and just hint as to what it is? Maybe I should bring
this to the board first.

--
Robert 'Bob' Jensen
Fedora Unity Project