[fab] Governing body to handle package guideline issues

Tom 'spot' Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Wed May 17 15:23:26 UTC 2006

> On Wed, 2006-05-17 at 11:10 -0400, Max Spevack wrote:
> > Personally, I don't think this group needs to be some sort of elected
> > body.  I think we should be able to pretty easily determine who the right
> > people are, and from that group elect/appoint a leader.  Then we just need
> > to make it very clear what the mandate of this group is, give it a wiki
> > page and an email list, and let it go.
>
> I agree.

For what its worth, I've been doing this since day one, and I would very
much like to continue to be involved with Fedora Packaging. However, I
agree that this work needs to be decided upon by a group of people, as
opposed to just me (I scale poorly).

Heck, we already have our own mailing list, we just never use it. :)

~spot
--
Tom "spot" Callaway: Red Hat Senior Sales Engineer || GPG ID: 93054260
Lemurs, llamas, and sparcs, oh my!