Re: [fab] FSF Requirements for srpm provisions

Jesse Keating (jkeating redhat com) said:
> This has come up on fedora-devel-list.  If somebody happens to spin a compose
> of Fedora rpms for say ia64, no modifications, no alterations, same exact
> binaries that were created at the same time the i386/x86_64/ppc ones were, do
> they have an obligation to host all the srpms again where they provide the
> spun release, or can they refer back to the mirror system of srpms?

I'd prefer they have their own SRPMS, especially if they had to pull
anything from -devel (which will get obsoleted from the download
site soon.)

Now, if they just want one big source ISO, that's fine.

Similarly, something like Unity will probably want a source mirror b/c
of obsoleted updates.

Bill