[fab] where does Fedora development take place?

I have a question I'm hoping you can help me answer.  The question is:
how many core and how many extras development trees are hosted on
sourceforge, gforge, collab.net, and any and all other hosted
development infrastructures?  I'm trying to understand which, if any of
these types of sites, has achieved some reasonable market share.  Thanks
for any pointers you may be able to provide.