Re: [fab] looking at our surrent state a bit

On Friday 03 November 2006 10:19, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> Well, take Comaintainership as example. We need
>
> - acl support in the build system

See the Infrastructure pages regarding VCS.  The dist-hg proof of concept
makes each package release dir its own repo and thus able to have ACLs.

I'd also like to point out that I've had an SVN setup for FE for
months but no one has shown interest.  Which is very telling that not
many people were interested in using SVN.  Whereas mercurial and
possibly git have almost instant traction from some of the developers.

         -Mike