Re: [fab] looking at our surrent state a bit

On Friday 03 November 2006 11:11, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> I think we should plan a bit more into the future here (e.g. have some
> rough goals for FC7 when FC6T3 [feature freeze] or FC6 get shipped or
> shortly afterwards).

Honestly (IMHO) that's a horrible time to start planning.

A) it takes focus off the release we're trying to get out the door, and drowns
out already noisy mailing lists that we're trying to gather test feedback
with threads-o-doom about what joe user wants to see in the next release, and
why bob user thinks the bike shed should be brown.

B) nothing can be shown for the plan for a good long while as rawhide can't
start taking these new plans

C) folks doing the planning are usually pretty frazzled trying to get Test3
out and then cleaning up for the final

Release Engineer: Fedora