Re: [fab] looking at our surrent state a bit

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

How is this any different from what Chris Aillon did, with his FF2 builds made public?

- was not announced in the public (or I missed it)

Not sure what you mean public. It was in his blog and discussed in fedora-devel list.

- there is no "we probably ship it as update soon (when it's ready)"

He said he wont and will push out Firefox 3.0 in fedora-devel list.

Rahul