Re: [fab] looking at our surrent state a bit

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
Rahul Sundaram schrieb:
Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
How is this any different from what Chris Aillon did, with his FF2 builds made public?
- was not announced in the public (or I missed it)
Not sure what you mean public.

I'd prefer fedora-annouce-list for such stuff.

Such experimental builds shouldnt really go into fedora-announce list. However the common issues page which I announced to that list already has the link which explains the current status.

FF 3.0 will likely ship after FC7 afaik. That's probably much to late.

I am sure the Firefox maintainer is aware of the schedule.

Rahul