Re: [fab] State of Fedora (a long email)

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

- delete:
 - fedora-config-list -- mostly dead, and people did not understand what
its use in any case
 - fedora-patches-list -- dead ?
 - fedora-tools-list -- mostly dead?
The last three are already dead. We dont delete mailing lists since we want to keep the archives.

Then disable them and mark them as retired. People post there, sometimes
don't even get replied and get confused by all that.

Ok. I have send a note to the IT team.

Rahul