Re: [fab] Architecture Policy.

Josh Boyer wrote:
That can't account for people getting things directly from mirrors.  And
if a certain large PowerPC company has an internal tier 1 mirror of
Fedora you won't get any hits from there for PPC.  Remember, 90% of all
statistics are lies ;)

Yet another reason to bring up measuring our installed base, as opposed to download numbers. We're arguing here without a lot of data and it shows.

--Chris