Re: [fab] Architecture Policy.

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Thursday 16 November 2006 11:08, Christopher Blizzard wrote:
Also, if you can build from Fedora sources, you can call it
Fedora.

I don't want to go too far down this road without some real thought put behind the branding and trademark issues. Just building from Fedora sources isn't enough, what if I rebuilt everything with the Intel compiler, or with funroll-loops or whatever other crack I wanted to do?

Those example items (Intel compiler, modified rpmoptflags) aren't from stock Fedora, so the answer is easy, it's no longer Fedora.

-- Rex