Re: [fab] Architecture Policy.

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Thursday 16 November 2006 16:48, Bill Nottingham wrote:
Jesse Keating (jkeating redhat com) said:
Sure, but how can you tell?  How can you tell what somebody might have
done to get from point A) source rpms to point B) binary rpms wrapped up
in an iso?
So, you'd ship a system that doesn't use the bits you use to build
it? Why would someone go to that much effort?

I don't know, but I just think a blanket "built from Fedora sources can be Fedora" is a bit too far reaching. "Built from Fedora sources by Fedora tools" seems a bit safer to me, but still should get board approval to use the logo/trademark.

Or just "Ask us.  We're nice people and we love you."

--Chris