Re: [fab] Architecture Policy.

On Sat, 2006-11-18 at 21:36 +0000, David Woodhouse wrote:
> I'm just asking that we change one thing at a time. Get the new
> process
> working, and _then_ we can move PowerPC to it. After we've done a
> proper
> release for IA64 or SPARC or Alpha.

I'd agree with this. PPC should be a secondary arch for a variety of
reasons, none of which having to do with its code quality.

Lets give SPARC a chance to succeed in the FC-7 time frame, get the
framework built up, and once that is done, we'll move PPC over. Less
moving pieces in a reorg is always good.

~spot