Board meeting today (with IRC)

There will be a Fedora Board meeting today at 13:00 Eastern Time (18:00 UTC)

Similar to the Fedora Summit last week, we'll have IRC in #fedora-board -- someone will provide a reasonably real-time log of what we're talking about on our phone call.

Current agenda items:

0) Any random bits of news.

1) Board needs to vote on/bless Diana Fong as the leader of Fedora Artwork project.

2) Fill people in/answer questions about any of the stuff that happened at the Fedora Summit last week.

3) Update from the Board members who are on FESCO as well about how that meeting went last week, FESCO's general thoughts coming out of the Fedora Summit.

4) Board composition -- proposal on the table is that Elliot Lee will become Board member Emeritus and Greg DeKoenigsberg will fill his seat until the current Board's term ends post-Fedora 7. Board needs to vote on this.

5) Any other business.

--
Max Spevack
+ http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MaxSpevack