Re: [Fedora Project Wiki] Update of "Infrastructure/ProjectHosting" by BillNottingham

On Tuesday 21 November 2006 11:24, Bill Nottingham wrote:
> Why not 'Fedora Hosted Projects' -> component, much like gnome.org?

Managing components for each project becomes a wash, as would versions for
each project.  For pungi, I'd like to separate out bugs for the gather
module, the pungi module, or the /usr/bin/pungi script.  I couldn't do that
with the above method.  Also I wouldn't be able to classify bugs between the
devel/ branch or a released branch.

> Alternatively, a single upstream BZ for all hosted projects.

Release Engineer: Fedora