Re: FESCo future

seth vidal schrieb:
> On Mon, 2006-11-27 at 15:52 +0100, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>> Hmm, all I wanted to avoid is that more than 50% of the members are from
>> Red Hat as a lot of people won't like that.
> Let's make sure that there is a mention that if a non-rh member takes a
> job at rh that they don't lose their seat immediately. Only at the next
> set of elections will their present employment be taken into account.
>
> does that reasonable?

Hmm, that okay for me, but I suspect some people won't like it. I had
something like the next para in my first local draft, but I threw it out
before sending it to the list as I thought "not important enough" ;-)

An additional non-rh member is appointed if a non-rh member gets a job
at rh and due to that less than 50% of the seats would be filled by
non-rh members.

CU
thl