Re: FESCo future

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

But we IMHO need it for now to really set a sign to the public: "We
seriously want the community involved in Fedora. Thus to show our trust
to the community we added this rule to make sure that they wil have
certain influence in the central board that in the future will govern
what was known as Fedora Core until now".

Why not send that signal through an open election?

--g