Re: FESCo future

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006, Michael Tiemann wrote:

In any case, I believe that the chief advantage of a complex governing
body is when there is so little trust of the governors that it is better
for there to be not enough power with which to act rather than too much.
I believe that the reason we such such stunning progress on things like
the Linux kernel is that, among other things, the governing process is
transparent and damn simple.  I'd prefer to see a system that minimizes
the amount of bureaucracy, given that we know there are plenty of people
willing to actually do stuff.

Yeah!  What he said!  :)

--g