[fab] Re: splash page + tracking image example

Max Spevack max at spevack.org
Thu Oct 5 20:40:33 UTC 2006

On Thu, 5 Oct 2006, Josh Boyer wrote:

> I'm being realistic as a user.  If the news is going to cut funding for
> Fedora, why would I want that?

There's no question about cutting funding for Fedora.

The question is about being able to better justify *increases* in funding
for Fedora.

We need to know where we are.  Regardless of what that number is, the goal
will be to increase it.

It's not like there's some magic number is someone's head that we have to
hit.  We just want to know what the reality is.

--
Max Spevack
+ http://spevack.org