[fab] [Fwd: [Fedora-livecd-list] pilgrim livecd work]

David Zeuthen davidz at redhat.com
Wed Sep 20 06:18:38 UTC 2006

Hi,

I was asked to publish some work I did on Live CD's - see attached mail
that I just sent to fedora-livecd and fedora-desktop.

If there's sufficient interest in this work, I guess the next steps
would be to build a community / project around it. However, there's
probably some much needed fundamental discussion about direction etc.
needed before we can do this. The attached mail and the link to
README.fedora outlines some of the ideas I have about that.

Feel free to flame etc. :-)

     David