[fab] kernel modules

Josh Boyer jwboyer at jdub.homelinux.org
Tue Sep 19 20:45:13 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-09-19 at 15:58 -0400, Max Spevack wrote:
> So... if there's smart people on both sides, and compelling arguments on
> both sides, then I feel like the people who will actually have to do the
> work should be the ones who tip the scales, since they are the most
> directly impacted.

Nobody is asking the Core developers to do the work.  All they have to
do is ask in bugzilla "Do you have any modules from Extras or a third
party repository loaded?"  And they should be doing that already.

So if you're giving it to the people that are going to do the work, then
you should be talking to Extras contributors.

josh