[fab] Fedora Core steering committee and public weekly meetings

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu Sep 21 17:59:55 UTC 2006

On Thursday 21 September 2006 13:54, Bill Nottingham wrote:
> Which things? I.e., what sorts of decisions that have been made do
> people want documentation of, or what sorts of things are they looking
> for?

Discussions regarding schedule slips, criteria for blocker bugs, discussion of
proposed blockers and waives when release time comes up, discussion regarding
technical aspect of the distro, like tree layout, package sets, feature
stuff.  There is a fair amount we decide on the fly that could be more open
or at least transparent.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora